Monday, January 11, 2021

Minus One

The day Ryland turned 13, he was sent back to his parents. Although the social worker couldn't give us details, she assured us that there have been significant improvements with them and that Ryland would be safe. I certainly hope she's right. Ryland promised he'd stay in touch so at least we'll all still be in contact.

Bret's grades are improving and improving quickly. I don't know what suddenly inspired him so much, but I'm sure glad it happened. He did three projects in one week on top of all his daily homework. I'm so proud of him. He's really growing up and maturing well.

I'd never tell Sofia this, but she is starting to show some lines and wrinkles since her birthday. I still think she's beautiful though. 

I haven't taken another single pill after my stash ran out. It's been rough and I fight the urge every day, but I'm hanging in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Minus One

The day Ryland turned 13, he was sent back to his parents. Although the social worker couldn't give us details, she assured us that ther...