Sunday, January 10, 2021

Roommates

We have new roommates. Rey was the first and she moved into Pop's old room almost a week ago. She's nice enough, not loud or obnoxious other than she won't stop baking cakes! I thought at first that maybe she was opening a bakery, but she said she's not. She just enjoys baking, I guess. Which would be fine if the cakes weren't taking over our kitchen!

Just a couple days after Rey moved in, we got a call from the social worker asking if we'd take in a boy. Of course we said yes. His name is Ryland and he going to be 13 in just three days. I feel like it might be a handful to have two teenage boys in the house, but I also feel like Sofia and I can handle it.

I decided to not tell her about my mishap with her sister. Things are going so well I don't want to ruin it all. I've also decided to stop taking pills. I only have a few left and when they're gone, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minus One

The day Ryland turned 13, he was sent back to his parents. Although the social worker couldn't give us details, she assured us that ther...