Monday, January 4, 2021

Growing Household

Apparently Sofia's parents are very angry with her and not only will they not allow Reese to move into their house, they want Sofia to move out as well. What could I do? They don't have the money for their own place so of course I let her and her daughter move in with us. We were able to expand Reese's room enough to fit a double bed in there along with a twin size bed so the three of them are sharing Reese's room. I don't know what we'll do when they baby's born. There just isn't enough space without some extensive and expensive remodeling. Reese was able to pick up a job at the mortuary, but he's not even started yet so it'll be a while before he starts bringing any real money in.

That's a problem for another day, though. It's now 4am and my worries have kept me up more than late enough. I need to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minus One

The day Ryland turned 13, he was sent back to his parents. Although the social worker couldn't give us details, she assured us that ther...